- 2 lbs. Boneless Pork Chops, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 T. + 1 T. olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. Chicken Broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 1 T. Oregano
- 20 oz. Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, canned
- 4 oz. Diced Green Anaheim Chiles (NOT JALAPENOS)
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
Game day, a cool Fall Day, or any day! This one packs a little heat and is sure to warm you up quickly!
- Add 1 T. oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork with salt and pepper and brown on both sides.
- Place browned pork in a 4.5-Quart slow cooker.
- Heat skillet to Medium-High again. Pour chicken broth into skillet and scrape up browned bits with a wooden spoon. Add liquid and browned bits to the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on LOW 6-7 hours.
Crock Pot Girl