- 2 lb. Lean Beef Stew Meat, cut in1.5" cubes
- 2 Large Yellow Onions, diced
- 2 Large Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 Medium Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 14.5 oz. Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 T. Tomato Paste
- 1 T. Parsley
- 1 T. Thyme
- 2 T. Smoked paprika
- 1 T. Garlic powder
- 1 c. Dry Red Wine
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sour Cream, for garnish
- German Noodles
We love comfort food, and Slow Cooker German Goulash is just that! Served with a delightful salad, and warm bread and your meal is ready.
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of slow cooker, then meat, carrots, onion, tomatoes and paste on top.
- Top with herbs and spices.
- Pour wine around the sides so as to keep spices on top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours.
Serve with Sour Cream and German noodles.