- 1 head of cabbage
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, medium minced in food processor
- 1 egg
- 2 c. rice, white, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cans of soup, cream of mushroom (10 3/4 oz. size cans)
Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls were shared by our Facebook Friend Amy B.F.S.. With so many request for her recipe I wanted to put it on my page for all of you to have.
- Mix meat, minced onion, egg, rice, salt and pepper together.
- Put meat mixture in the leaves of the cabbage, and roll up.
- Place carefully in the crock on top of each other. Fold to the bottom.
- Pour 1 1/2 cans of cream of mushroom soup over the cabbage leaves.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours.
NOTE: If prepping this the night before, pour the mushroom soup over the cabbage just before you start your crock.
Provided by Amy B. F. S., via facebook.com