- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 14.5 oz. fire-roasted tomatoes, canned
- 15 oz. black beans (Eden is a great brand)
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 lb turkey breast, ground
- 1 bay leaf
- 3/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 2 T. chili powder
- 1.5 c. filtered water
Impress your friends with this healthy and flavorful Slow Cooker Clean Eating Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili at your next pot luck or neighborhood gathering!
- Put vegetables and beans in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Layer ground turkey breast, spices, seasoning and water.
- Cover and crock on LOW 8 hours.
- Serve with diced onion, tomatoes, and shredded lettuce.