- 3 lb. beef tenderloin
- about 15 baby potatoes
- 1 onion, medium to large
- 1 bag pre-peeled carrots or 12 fresh carrots, washed and peele
- 1 c. water
- olive oil
- The following spices to taste:
- rosemary to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder or fresh minced garlic to taste
Now that fall is in the air, the PERFECT meal to make is Slow Cooker Beef Tenderloin! YUMMY!
- Wash the potatoes and cut in half.
- Cut the onion into slices.
- In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, potatoes and onion.
- Drizzle with olive oil and stir to coat.
- Place the beef tenderloin in the slow cooker and pour water over it.
- Sprinkle the spices, to taste.
- Add the vegetables.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
NOTE: Best to use a meat thermometer on this delicious roast, for perfect flavor your meat thermometer should read 135°F (145°F medium rare after standing) 150°F (160°F medium after standing)! Enjoy!