- 12 c. apple juice (if you buy a gallon you will have some left over)
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 c. caramel sauce,, plus more for drizzling
- Whipped cream for the top
There is nothing better in the fall than Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider! Wouldn’t you agree…..
- In a 5 quart slow cooker, heat apple juice and cinnamon sticks.
- Cover. Cook for about 4 hours on High.
- NOTE: Cinnamon sticks will soften and uncurl.
- Just before serving, stir in 1/2 cup of caramel sauce and serve in heat proof cups, or use the optional method if you have caramel squares on hand.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel.
Delicious and pretty! Even the kids will love it!
Optional: 1 – 1/2 hours before you are ready to serve add in the caramel squares string every half hour or so!