- 1 lb. ground beef, organic, grass-fed
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, petite, dices, organic, canned
- 6 oz. tomato, paste, organic, canned
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 onion, medium
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- !/2 tsp. stevia or coconut sugar or more if you like it a little sweeter
Combine these basic staple pantry ingredients together in the morning, and come home to a hearty sauce in the evening. Easy and delicious!
- Brown meat and onion in skillet.
- Combine all other ingredients in crock.
- Place meat and onion into crock then stir.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3-4 hours, or on Low for 6 hours.
NOTE: Serve on Pasta of your choice!