- 4 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. brewed black tea
- 4 T. pumpkin, canned
- 4 T. white sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla
You know that I LOVE Pumpkin! This recipe for Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chai Tea is delicious and wonderful during the fall season!
- Pour tea and milk into a slow cooker. (2-quart size is ideal but any size will be okay.)
- Add pumpkin, pumpkin spice, sugar, and vanilla. (The sugar and pumpkin spice can be adjusted to your taste.)
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Cover and Crock on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Reduce setting to warm.
- Ladle beverage into tea cups and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or caramel.
NOTE: This recipe can easily be doubled/tripled for a group of people.