- 1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- 8 oz. Can of Coconut Milk
- 1/4 c. Chicken Stock
- 2 T. Red Curry Paste
- 4 Garlic Cloves, optional
- 1 tsp. Dried Ginger
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Forget the take-out! This Paleo-friendly, simple, 5-ingredient dish has all the Thai flavors you crave.
- Wash the spaghetti squash well and cut in half crosswise so it will fit in a large slow cooker.
- Scoop out all the stringy insides – including seeds.
- Pour coconut milk, curry paste, chicken stock, ginger and garlic into a 6-Quart or larger Slow Cooker.
- Whisk ingredients together and add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Place squash halves side-by-side and cut side down in the sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- When finished, use Bear Claws or something similar to remove squash from the slow cooker (it will be hot!)
- Use a fork to shred the inside of the squash to make “spaghetti”
- Plate the squash and top with sauce from the slow cooker.