- 4 pork chops with fat trimmed
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 T olive or coconut oil
- 1 c. salsa
- 2 T fresh-squeezed lime juice
Mexican flavors give this Paleo-friendly recipe the bold flavors you crave without sweating in the kitchen. These Slow Cooker Paleo Salsalita Pork Chops can easily doubled to feed a crowd!
- Trim fat around edges of pork chops and discard.
- Combine ground cumin, garlic powder, salt, and fresh ground black pepper in a small bowl; using your fingertips, rub the spice mixture onto the trimmed pork chops on both sides.
- Heat olive or coconut oil in a heavy frying pan, add pork chops and cook over medium heat until well-browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Grease sides and bottom of crock with olive or coconut oil Put browned pork chops inside.
- Pour salsa-lime sauce over pork.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2-3 hours, or until the pork chops are very tender.
- Serve with reserved sauce for topping chops.