- 4-6 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 3 T. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Optional: Garish with pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 T. butter
A superbly-flavored alternative to plain ‘ol taters! Give this rich sweet potato recipe a try today!
- Grease slow cooker with butter, add sliced sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle sea salt, brown sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon over the sweet potatoes.
- Dot with butter; cover and crock LOW 7 hours.
Note: Garnish with Pecans or Walnuts, if desired.