- 2-3 lbs. pork ribs
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 T. Saki rice wine
- Sesame seeds and scallions, for garnish
- 1 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 c. white vinegar
- 1.5 c. free-range organic chicken broth
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 T. Gluten-free Soy Sauce
Warning: You will devour these Asian-flavored ribs in seconds! Good thing it only takes a few minutes to prepare these amazing ribs.
- Place ribs in crock and cover with apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, and chicken broth. Add 1 tsp sea salt and let ribs sit overnight.
- Drain the ribs in morning.
- Rub both sides of ribs gently with generous amounts of sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place ribs upright into the crock.
- Add the rice wine vinegar, Saki, and soy sauce to the bottom of the crock.
- Cover and crock on HIGH 3-5 hours.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions, if desired.