- 12 tea bags, regular size
- 8 c. water
- 5 c. lemonade, natural, refrigerated
- 1/3 c. honey
- 12 oz. mixed berries, frozen, package
- 2 lemons, each cut into 6 slices, if desired
Looking for a refreshing drink… Hot or Cold you will enjoy a cup or glass of delicious Slow Cooker Lemonade Berry Tea.
- Place tea bags (removing paper tags) in a 5 quart slow cooker, water, lemonade, honey and berries (reserve a few berries for garnishing, if desired).
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Pour tea through a sieve into a pitcher; discard solids.
- Serve warm or over ice.
- Garnish with lemon and/or lime slices, or a few of the berries.
NOTE: Refrigerate tea after serving.