- 2 - 10 oz. Bags of Cauliflower Florets, washed & drained
- 3 c. chicken or vegetable stock
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 T. unsalted butter
- Salt & Pepper
Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these Paleo-inspired Slow Cooker Cauliflower Garlic Mashed “Potatoes.” Shhh, just don’t tell anyone they are “healthy!”
- Place cauliflower florets in a 4-Quart slow cooker
- Pour the chicken or vegetable stock over the cauliflower – just enough to cover.
- Add garlic cloves, and bay leaf.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and drain any excess liquid/broth into a container. Set aside.
- Add butter to the cauliflower.
- Use an immersion blender to blend and smooth the cauliflower “potatoes.” Add in the reserved broth, 1 T. at a time, to create a creamier consistency.
- Add fresh pepper to taste. Garnish with green onions and/or bacon crumbles.