- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 c. chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 T. grass-fed butter
- Additional broth, if needed
- Salt and Pepper
Impress your guests this Thanksgiving with these Paleo-inspired Slow Cooker Cauliflower Garlic Mashed “Potatoes.” Shhh, just don’t tell anyone they are “healthy!”
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size florets, and place inside crock.
- Add in the chicken or vegetable stock, garlic cloves, sea salt and bay leaf.
- Cover and crock on High 2-3 hours or on Low 4-6 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and drain any excess liquid/broth.
- Add in the butter to melt.
- Use a potato masher to mash the cauliflower or if you want to use an immersion blender to make it more creamy you can do that. Add in additional broth if desired to create a creamier consistency.
- Add sea salt and fresh pepper to taste. Garnish with green onions and/or bacon crumbles.