- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10 oz. Pacific Brand Cream of Mushroom soup, Organic
- 16 oz. plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 large clove minced garlic
- 16 oz. chopped, fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- chopped fresh or dry parsley for garnish
- Noodles of your choice
Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is one of those meals that appeal to so many, so at your next dinner party this one would be a great dish to make.
- Put fresh or frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of large crock.
- Mix remaining ingredients, EXCEPT for the parsley, and pour over chicken.
- Cover and crock on LOW 6 -7 hours. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve over noodles of your choice.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.