- 2-1/2 c. dark chocolate chips, like Ghiaradelli
- 1/4 c. coconut milk, canned
- 1/4 c. raw honey
- dash of sea salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
This Slow Cooker Clean Eating Cinnamon Fudge is a family favorite, and one that I get requests for constantly. Use a high-quality dark chocolate for a special indulgence! Note: Be sure to shake the can of coconut milk for several seconds before opening to ensure the right consistency.
- Generously grease a 2-quart slow cooker with coconut oil. (you can use non-stick spray or a liner also, if you are not looking for a “Clean Eating” version of this recipe.)
- Add chocolate, coconut milk, honey and a dash of sea salt to slow cooker; stir to combine. Cover and Crock on LOW 2 hours without stirring. DO NOT LIFT LID!
- Turn slow cooker off and remove lid. Add vanilla and cinnamon, stirring to combine. Cool in uncovered slow cooker, until fudge has reached room temp. (approx. 3-4 hours).
- After 4 hours, stir fudge for several minutes until the sheen that was on top is all gone. Pour the fudge into a greased 1-quart glass dish. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Sprinkle fudge with sea salt prior to cutting into small pieces and serving.