- 6 lbs. chicken wings
- 2 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. ketchup
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. pineapple juice
- 1/2 c. hoisin sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
Slow Cooker Asian Glazed Chicken Wings are the perfect appetizer for tailgating, Superbowl, or Potluck! An ooey-gooey-sticky chicken wing snack!
- Broil the chicken wings 10 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer the chicken wings to the slow cooker.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining ingredients, except hoisin sauce and lime juice. Pour sauce over wings.
- Cover and crock on LOW 5-6 hours or on HIGH for 2-3 hours. Stir once during mid-crock to coat wings with sauce.
- Drizzle wings with hoisin sauce and lime juice prior to serving.
NOTE: Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and/or green onions, if desired.