- 6 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. sliced green onions
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 c. pineapple juice
- Juice of one orange
- hoisin sauce, for garnish
Slow Cooker Asian Glazed Chicken Wings are the perfect appetizer for tailgating, Superbowl, or Potluck! An ooey-gooey-sticky chicken wing snack!
- Place chicken wings on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil the chicken wings for 2 minutes then flip and broil another 2 minutes – this optional step will add a nice texture to the wings.
- Place browned wings in a 6 or 7 Quart slow cooker.
- Mix together remaining ingredients except hoisin sauce in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk constantly until sauce comes to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over wings in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- When finished cooking carefully stir wings in slow cooker to distribute sauce. (they will be very tender)
- Serve with hoisin sauce on the side.
NOTE: Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and/or green onions, if desired.