- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 c. unrefined coconut palm sugar
- 1 stick grass-fed butter, cubed
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, ground
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 medium orange, juiced
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- toasted chopped pecans
These sweet and savory Slow Cooker Clean Eating Sweet Potatoes will be sure to please a crowd an Thanksgiving or any special-occasion meal!
- Place sweet potatoes in slow cooker; cover with butter cubes.
- Mix spices, palm sugar, vanilla, and juices together, and pour over sweet potatoes.
- Cover and crock on HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4 hours.
- Check potatoes with fork and make sure they are desired softness.
- Garnish with toasted pecans prior to serving.