- 1-1/4 c. all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c. milk
- 2 T. canola oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 c. fresh or frozen mixed berries, thawed
Although “Summer staple” comes to mind when we mention cobbler, Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler can be enjoyed year-round!
- Grease crock in slow cooker liberally with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, sift 1 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl, whisk egg, milk and oil; next, mix egg mix lightly into dry ingredients, until moistened. Spread batter evenly into crock.
- Next, combine salt and rest of flour and sugar; add berries and toss to coat. Place this mixture over dough in crock.
- Cover and crock on HIGH for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a toothpick comes out clean.
NOTE: Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.