- 1c. + 1/4 c. Flour
- 1 c. + 2 T. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 c. Half & Half, lukewarm
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 T. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 4 c. mixed berries
Although “Summer staple” comes to mind when we mention cobbler, Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler can be enjoyed year-round!
- Grease 6 Quart slow cooker liberally with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, sift together 1 cup of the flour with 1 tsp. baking powder.
- Stir in 2 T. of the sugar into dry ingredients and form a well.
- Combine the wet ingredients: In small bowl, whisk together the room temperature egg, warmed half & half, vanilla and melted butter.
- Pour wet ingredients into the well in the dry ingredient bowl and fold, just until moistened.
- Pour batter into the prepared slow cooker.
- Pour berries in a medium bowl and sprinkle with the rest of the flour and sugar. Gently stir to incorporate into the berries
- Sprinkle berries evenly into the slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
NOTE: Serve warm, garnish with a mint leaf and whipped cream.