- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. shredded Cashew Parmesan, substitution for Parmesan Cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T. Italian seasoning
- 5 red potatoes, cut in wedges
- 5 carrots peeled and cut into chunks
Your vegetable, starch, and protein, all in one pot! Slow Cooker Paleo Italian Chicken is one easy weeknight meal!
- Grease crock with 1 T. olive oil. Whisk remaining olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and Italian seasoning together, to create a “dressing”.
- Place 2 chicken breasts in crock and cover with 1/3 of “dressing” and 1/3 of parmesan. Next, place the other two breasts in crock. Sprinkle with 1/3 of cheese.
- Add carrots, 1/3 of dressing, and then top the mixture with potatoes. Finally, add last portion of dressing and cheese.
- Cover and crock on LOW for 6 hours, or on HIGH for 3-4 hours, or until potatoes are desired softness.