- 1 c. filtered water
- 1/2 c. dry white organic wine
- 1/3 c. onion, sliced
- 3 slices lemon
- 1 sprig dill
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 (6-oz) wild-caught salmon fillets
This Slow Cooker Paleo Poached Salmon has it all: easy, healthy, and dinner is served in under an hour!
- Combine the water and wine in the slow cooker and heat on high for 20-30 minutes. Add Salmon, then arrange dill and lemon slices over salmon. Place onion slices around edges of salmon. Lastly, sprinkle all with the salt and pepper.
- Cover and crock on HIGH about 20 minutes, until the salmon is according to preference.
- Finish with a pat of grass-fed butter on top of each filet just prior to serving.