- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 T. toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 8 oz. can chipotles in adobo, finely chopped
- 3 T. peanut butter
- 28. oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 3 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Your friends and family will not believe you put this together so effortlessly in the crock. The flavors here are amazing in this Gluten-free Chicken Mole!
- Place onion, raisins, garlic, sesame seeds, chipotles, peanut butter and crushed tomatoes in slow cooker.
- Stir in sugar, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, coriander, nutmeg, and cocoa powder. Place chicken in the sauce.
- Cover and crock on LOW about 5 hours. Serve over rice or in corn tortillas.