- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen chopped spinach , thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 c. cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. butter, cubed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 c. Havarti cheese
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
This Slow Cooker Creamed Spinach will blow you away with it’s rich, velvety texture! It pairs well with a nice steak or chicken dish!
- Grease slow cooker with olive oil or non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in the prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Stir well before serving.