- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen chopped spinach , thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 c. cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. butter, cubed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 c. Havarti cheese
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
This Slow Cooker Creamed Spinach will blow you away with it’s rich, velvety texture! It pairs well with a nice steak or chicken dish!
- Grease crock with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, cottage cheese, butter, cheese, eggs, flour and salt until everything is evenly distributed.
- Transfer to the greased slow cooker.
- Cover and crock on High for 1 hour, then reduce heat to low; continue to cook for 4 to 5 hours.