- 3 lb. butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 3/4 c. cranberries, dried
- 1/2 c. pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/2 onion, white, diced, medium (optional)
- 1 T. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
A fantastic addition to your traditional Thanksgiving meal, this Slow Cooker Paleo Savory Squash will delight even your non-Paleo friends and family!
- Combine the squash, apples, cranberries, toasted pumpkin seeds, onion, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a slow cooker.
- Cover and crock on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6, until the squash is tender.
- Stir occasionally while cooking.
NOTE: Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.