- 2 lbs. of Ground Turkey
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
- 16 oz. Free-Range Chicken Broth
- 6 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 2 c. Kale, chopped
- 1 T. Raw honey
- 2 T. Gluten-Free tamari
- 2 T. Chili powder
- 2 T. Garlic powder
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (optional)
WOW..you are going to love Slow Cooker Paleo Turkey and Kale Chili… Love the blend of the flavors in this great chili!
- Brown ground turkey and onion, set aside in fridge.
- Next, add all ingredients in crock. Cover and crock on LOW 4-5 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, add in the onion and turkey.
OPTIONAL: Garnish with cilantro, avocado, or even sour cream (not Paleo).