- 1 T. Coconut Oil
- 2 lbs. of Ground Turkey
- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- 24 oz. Free-Range Chicken Broth
- 8 Roma Tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 2 c. Kale, chopped
- 1 T. Raw honey
- 2 T. Coconut Aminos
- 2 T. Chili powder
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, chopped
WOW..you are going to love Slow Cooker Paleo Turkey and Kale Chili… Love the blend of the flavors in this great chili!
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet (medium high heat)
- Add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Next, add the turkey to the skillet and season with sea salt & freshly ground pepper. Cook while crumbling with a spatula, just until no longer pink.
- Transfer turkey mixture to a paper towel lined plate to absorb any grease.
- Next, add remaining ingredients to a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Stir turkey and onions into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 5-6 hours.
OPTIONAL: Garnish with cilantro, avocado, or even sour cream (not Paleo).