- 15 oz. can whole kernel corn, plus ½ can liquid
- 14.75 oz. can cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 oz. pkg. dry corn bread mix
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 T. sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
This is a family favorite, served at almost every special family gathering. This is grandma’s recipe for Slow Cooker Corn Cake Casserole and it is sure to please adults and kids alike!
- Lightly coat inside of crock with butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine both types of corn, reserved liquid, eggs, corn bread mix, sugar, and sour cream; stir until just blended.
- Pour batter into slow cooker.
- Cover and crock on LOW 2-3 hours, or until corn cake has started to pull away from sides.