- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. cheese, white cheddar, sharp, shredded
- 1 c. cheese, Swiss, shredded
- 2 chicken breasts, (boiled or baked, plain)
- 5 oz. ham
- 3 garlic cloves, medium
- 2 T. green onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Blue Dip is so so good! Great for any party, get together, or even great to take into the office as a treat for everyone.
- Chop ham and chicken into small cubes
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the slow cooker and spread evenly over the bottom of the crock.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 1 – 1 1/2 hours… May need to check on this one a little earlier as not all slow cookers cook the same.
Optional: Serve with bacon crumbles on top… delicious!
Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers or chips! Just plain GOOD!