- 3 c. coffee, strong-brewed, Candy Cane or unflavored coffee
- 3 c. milk
- 4 packets Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix
If you want to serve something simple and delicious during the holidays, you must make Slow Cooker Peppermint Mochas, with or without Liqueur.
- In a large slow cooker, combine coffee, milk and cocoa mix. Whisk until dissolved.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours or until very warm.
- If you would like to create a mocha bar with the slow cooker by adding toppings, here are some suggested toppings!
Toppings: Whipped Cream, crushed peppermint candy canes, hot fudge sauce, peppermint schnapps, if desired.