- 2-3 lbs. chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/3 c. peach preserves
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
This recipe for Slow Cooker BBQ Peach Chicken is a super easy last-minute potluck dish, or a great appetizer before the game.
- Remove skin from chicken and place in crock.
- In a small bowl, whisk barbecue sauce, preserves, and mustard. Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken drumsticks from crock and keep covered on a serving platter.
- Transfer sauce to a saucepan, and bring to a slight boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer about 10 minutes or until sauce is desired consistency.
- Pour sauce over chicken before serving, or serve on side.