- 1 Medium Sweet Onion. diced
- 3 lbs. Bone-In Chicken Pieces
- 2 c. Peach BBQ Sauce (like Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 1/4 c. Peach Preserves
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 T. Corn Stach (optional)
- 1/4 c. Water (optional)
This recipe for Slow Cooker BBQ Peach Chicken is a super easy last-minute potluck dish, or a great appetizer before the game.
- Place onions then chicken in a 4-5 Quart slow cooker.
- Combine peach BBQ sauce, preserves, and mustard. Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve chicken with your choice of vegetables and a side of the sauce from the slow cooker for dipping.
Optional additional step: Dissolve 1 T. corn starch in 1/4 c. water and stir into sauce. Simmer sauce on the stove top to thicken and pour over chicken before serving.