- 6 pork chop, boneless cutlets or chops of your choice
- 1/4 c. coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger (or fresh equiv.)
- 1/4 c. coconut aminos
- ¼ c. honey
- 1/4 c. tomato paste
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- salt and pepper to taste
Simple and flavorful- all assembled in one pot! You will love making (and eating!) these tangy and sweet Slow Cooker Easy-Peasy Paleo Pork Chops!
- Place pork chops in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Whisk remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
- Cover. Crock on Low 6 hours.
TIP: Place your chops on your gas stove burners to give them a grilled look!