- 6 oz. sauerkraut (drained, cut/shredded)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened—room temp)
- 2 c. Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2 c. corned beef (shredded cooked)
- 1/8 c. real mayo
- 1/8 c. ketchup
- 2 sweet pickles, diced
Slow Cooker Reuben Dip is a perfect little dip for that small crock. Great to share for a game, Poker night, or any get-together!
- Whisk ketchup, mayo, and pickles. Set aside.
- Combine sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, and corned beef in crock. Pour sauce over all and stir.
- Cover and crock on High for 45 min. or on Low for 2 hours.
- Stir occasionally while cooking.
Serve with cocktail rye bread or buttery crackers.
Optional: Place in a serving dish, lightly cover with more swiss cheese, and place under broiler to brown slightly.