- 3 Bottles Red Wine, any variety
- 2 c. orange herbal tea
- 1 c. brandy
- 1 c. All-Spice Liqueur (St. Elizabeth’s All-Spice Dram)
- 1/2 c. simple syrup
- 1/2 c. Gran Marnier or Triple Sec
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 orange, sliced
Slow Cooker Winter Spice Sangria is sure to warm up your guests at that next holiday party–an easy, yet refined and original Winter cocktail.
- In a 3 1/2 – 4 quart slow cooker, stir all of the ingredients together
- Cover. Crock on Low for 1 hour.
Serve Sangria warm with a slice of orange.
Turn to warm setting to keep warm.