- 1 T. olive oil
- 3 lbs. boneless venison roast
- 2-3 T. olive oil
- 1 T. crushed red pepper
- 1 large apple, cored and quartered
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 cube beef bouillon
If you grew up eating Venison like I did you sing it’s praises constantly, right? It’s flavorful, low in calories and fat. Enjoy this simple Slow Cooker Venison Roast.
- Lightly coat roast with olive oil, and rub crushed red pepper all over roast. Place the roast in your crock, cover with crushed garlic. Arrange apples and onions around roast.
- Cover and crock on LOW until roast is tender, about 6-8 hours.
- When the roast has cooked, remove it from the slow cooker, and place onto a serving platter.
- Boil one cup of water to dissolve bouillon cube.
- Reserve juices from slow cooker and mix in water with dissolved bouillon cube to create a gravy.
Serve gravy over roast.