- 8 oz. brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2 T. red wine
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 c. water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: crumbled bacon
I use to “think” I didn’t like Brussels Sprouts, then I made Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussels Sprouts, and found I really like their delicious flavor! Yum!
- Trim and quarter the brussels sprouts and combine with all the ingredients in the slow cooker
- Cook on High for 2 hours.
- Before serving, discard the thyme sprigs.
- Taste, add additional salt and pepper, if needed.
Optional: Crumble fried bacon and sprinkle over sprouts before serving!