- 1/2 lb. pound bacon, cut in small pieces
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 green onions, sliced
- 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced or in half
- 16 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Butter
Do you love Cheesy Bacon Spuds? Then you will love Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Potatoes! YUMMY!
- Line crock with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crock.
- Season with salt and pepper and dot with butter.
- Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot again with butter.
- Cover with remaining foil.
- Cover with the lid, and crock on Low for 10-12 hours.
NOTE: You can make this like baked potatoes, or sliced thin more like cheesy bacon sliced potatoes!