- 12 oz. can lemon-lime soda
- 16 oz. BBQ Sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 c. cooked white rice
Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Chicken has the unique flavor of the pineapple and the BBQ sauce that compliments any chicken! Delicious!
- Place chicken breasts on bottom of crock.
- Whisk sprite and BBQ sauce together and pour over chicken.
- Cover and crock on LOW 3 hours.
- When above crocking is done, add pineapple chunks.
- Cover and crock an additional 3 hours on LOW.
- Shred chicken, if desired.
Serve over rice.
NOTE: Add a tablespoon or so of cornstarch dissolved in some warm water until smooth to the sauce in crock to thicken, and serve over the chicken and rice.