- 1 T. olive oil
- 5 oz. kale or spinach
- 6 oz. jar roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 c. sliced scallions
- 1/4 - 1/3 c. sliced mushrooms
- 5 oz. Feta, crumbled
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
- black pepper to taste
This light and simple frittata can easily be put together in the crock the evening before. Feel free to substitute veggies, and use what you have on hand.
- Heat a pan with 1-2 tsp. oil over medium heat and saute kale or spinach for 2 minutes, or until soft.
- With remaining olive oil grease your crock.
- Transfer cooked kale to the crock.
- Cover kale in crock by adding chopped red pepper, sliced green onion and mushrooms.
- Beat the eggs well, pour over other ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Stir so all ingredients are well-combined. Add seasoning salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle on Feta cheese.
- Cover and crock on LOW 2-3 hours, or until the frittata is well set and cheese is melted.