- 16 oz. rotini or penne pasta, uncooked
- ½ lb. Ground Beef
- ½ lb. Sweet Italian Sausage
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- 8 oz. Pepperoni, sliced
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1 1/4 c. Lukewarm Water
- 1/2 c. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Italian Blend Cheese, shredded
Our Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta is a go-to for sleep-overs, kids’ parties, and weeknight meals! This dish’s ingredients can also be tailored to fit your family’s tastes.
- Grease large crock with olive oil.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brown ground beef and sweet Italian sausage. Drain excess fat.
- Return meat to pan, add green pepper and garlic and saute with meat for a minute or two longer.
- Place all of these ingredients in a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Rinse pasta (do not cook) and place in the slow cooker with meat mixture.
- Stir then add tomato paste and water over noodle mix. Note: For best results, when stirring ensure all the pasta is covered with liquid.
- Top with shredded cheese and pepperonis.
- Cover slow cooker with a paper towel and top with the lid. Cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- Top with diced black olives, artichoke hearts, or extra cheese, if desired