- 16 oz. rotini pasta, dry but rinsed (or pasta of your choice)
- ½ lb. ground beef
- ½ lb. sweet Italian sausage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 oz. sliced pepperoni
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 1/4 c. warm water
- 1 c. Italian blend cheese, shredded
Our Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta is a go-to for sleep-overs, kids’ parties, and weeknight meals! This dish’s ingredients can also be tailored to fit your family’s tastes.
- Grease large crock with olive oil.
- Heat a T. of olive oil over medium-high heat and brown ground beef and sweet Italian sausage. Drain excess fat.
- Return to pan, add green pepper and garlic and saute with meat for a minute or two longer.
- Place all of these ingredients to crock.
- Rinse pasta slightly (do not cook) and place in the crock with drained ground beef mixture.
- Stir then add tomato paste and water over noodle mix.
- Top with shredded cheese and pepperonis.
- Cover and crock on LOW for 3 hours without lifting lid.
- Top with diced black olives, artichoke hearts, or extra cheese, if desired
NOTE: Make sure all the pasta is down in the liquid or they may have a hard edge where it was not covered.