- 8 c. cauliflower florets
- 1 onion, large, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds, crushed
- 14 - 16 oz. cheddar cheese pasta sauce
- 8 slices of crisp bacon, (optional)
- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower is delicious. It also makes a large amount and it great for potlucks or family gatherings! YUMMY!
- Toss to mix cauliflower, onions and fennel seeds in a 3-1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker.
- Pour pasta sauce over everything in the crock.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or on High for 3 to 3-1/2 hours. Stir gently.
Before serving sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
Optional: Add crisp bacon to top it off!