- 2 Heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 Fennel bulb, top removed, sliced
- 1 jar, cheddar cheese pasta sauce (like Ragu double cheddar)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 8 slices of crisp bacon, (optional)
Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower is delicious. It also makes a large amount and is great for potlucks or family gatherings! YUMMY!
- Add cauliflower, onions and fennel to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with paprika (smoked paprika is great, too!)
- Pour pasta sauce over ingredients in the bowl and toss to coat well.
- Grease a 4 Quart slow cooker with salted butter and transfer ingredients from bowl to the slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or on High for 4 hours or until cauliflower is softened.
Optional: Add crisp bacon pieces on top.
Before serving place under the broiler for a few minutes to brown just a bit (3-5 minutes).