- 1/4 c. Butter, 1/2 stick
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. corn syrup
- 1/4 c. peanut butter, creamy
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 c. Corn Chex Cereal
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
Slow Cooker Muddy Buddies are so good, and better yet they are something the kids can help you make. Enjoy!
- Combine butter, chocolate chips, corn syrup, peanut butter and vanilla in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Stir in gently 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in cereal.
- In a buttered 9 x 9 square dish press in cereal mixture.
- Dust with 1/4 c. of powdered sugar over the top.
NOTE: Refrigerate until set. Cut into squares and serve.