- 3/4 c. pure maple syrup
- 1 c. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 T. unsalted butter
- 1 T. Orange Zest
Those pancakes and waffles are surely brought up a notch with this easy recipe for Slow Cooker Cranberry-Maple Syrup. Cranberries are in season Oct.-Dec., so stock up!
- Add cranberries and maple syrup to the crock.
- Cover and crock on HIGH 2-3 hours, until mixture begins to bubble and cranberries begin to pop.
- Reduce heat to LOW.
- Mash the berries in crock until very smooth; continue cooking on LOW 1 more hour.
- Add pat of butter and orange zest at the end just prior to serving.