- 2-3 c. cooked turkey, roughly chopped
- 2-2 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 14.5 oz. tomatoes, petite, diced, canned
- 12 oz. condensed cream of chicken soup (I like Pacific’s Organic one)
- 1 T. Litehouse brand Poultry Herb Blend
- 1/2 c. diced onion
- 1/2 c. diced carrots
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 can (8 oz.) crescent roll dough or biscuit dough
What to do with all of that leftover turkey, you ask? Give this one a whirl: Slow Cooker Savory Turkey and Dumplings. An easy meal after a stressful cooking day.
- Add turkey and vegetables to crock. Season with salt and herb blend.
- Cover all with condensed soup and broth.
- Cover and crock on LOW 4-6 hours.
- Meanwhile, form raw dough into small balls and add to top of the soup mixture after 4-6 hour mark.
- Cover and crock on HIGH another 30-60 minutes, or until dough has started to cook.