- 1 lb. Ground Beef, 85% Lean
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 - 14.5 oz cans Diced Tomatoes
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1 Envelope, Crock-Pot® Original Chili Seasoning Mix
- 15 oz. Pinto Beans
- 1 Can of Yellow Corn, drained
- 2 T. tapioca, instant
- Your favorite macaroni & cheese, prepared (I like Velveeta Shells & Cheese)
Slow Cooker Chili Mac and Cheese is also a kiddo favorite! I enjoy the cheesy noodles, and the blend of the delicious spices. YUM!
- Place onion and green pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute until onions are almost translucent.
- Add beef to skillet. Add salt & pepper and cook until just no longer pink.
- Drain cooked meat and veggie mixture on a paper towel-lined plate to remove grease.
- Place meat and veggie mixture in a 5-Quart slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, chili packet, beans, corn, and tapioca to the slow cooker.
- Store well to combine.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir prepared Mac & Cheese into the chili mixture in the slow cooker.
- Turn heat to warm and serve right from the slow cooker.