- 8 c. 2% Milk
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 T. Ginger
- 1 T. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Cloves
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- sprinkle of cinnamon/sugar blend and whipped cream for garnish
- 3 c. Freshly Brewed Espresso
During the holidays it is fun to whip up easy coffee drinks for family and friends. Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte (Copycat) is a fun drink to serve, and it’s delicious! Skip the coffee shop and make a batch of this tasty treat at home.
- Pour milk into a 3.5 Quart slow cooker, and whisk in all ingredients except the espresso.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Stir in freshly brewed espresso. Cover and cook an additional 15 minutes.Garnish with whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon/sugar.