- 8 c. 2% milk
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 T. ground ginger
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- sprinkle of cinnamon/sugar blend and whipped cream for garnish
- 3 c. freshly-brewed espresso
During the Holidays it is fun to whip up easy coffee drinks for family and friends. Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte (Copycat) is a fun drink to serve, and delicious! YUMMY!
- Pour milk into a 3.5 Quart slow cooker, and whisk in the dried spices.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- Stir in freshly brewed espresso and recover. Cook an additional 15 minutes.
Garnish with whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon/sugar