- 2 T. chili powder
- 1T. cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 T. garlic powder
- 1/4 c. BBQ sauce
- 8 oz. tomato sauce, canned
- 15 oz. kidney beans, dark red, low sodium, undrained
- 15 oz. black beans, undrained
- 1 tomato, large, fresh, chunked
- 12 oz. green beans, frozen (or vegetable of your choice)
- 12 oz. corn, frozen (or vegetable of your choice)
- 12 oz. peas, frozen (or vegetable of your choice)
- 1 onion, medium
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 1 c. carrots, chopped
- 1 zucchini, small, cubed
- 2 medium or 3 small potatoes, white, cubed
- 1 c. water
Love it when a Facebook friend shares a recipe. Heather R. C. shared her YUMMY recipe for Slow Cooker Hearty Vegetarian Chili! Thank you so much Heather for sharing such a Healthy recipe!
- In a large 6 quart slow cooker, combine ALL the ingredients!
- Cover. Cook on High for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
NOTE: Picture and recipe provided by Heather R. C. via facebook.com