- 8 oz. Refried Beans
- 8 oz. Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz. Corn
- 2 c. Salsa
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 2 tsp. of the Adobo Sauce (from can)
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 8 oz. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips, for serving
I really love this recipe for Slow Cooker Chipotle Black Bean Dip-it’s really a crowd pleaser. The perfect appetizer to bring to a party or tailgating!
- Set aside 1 c. of the shredded cheese and all of the green onions. Mix all remaining ingredients together in a 3.5-Quart slow cooker.
- Cover and crock on LOW 3-4 hours, stirring very quickly, every hour.
- Finish the dip by sprinkling with cheese and the green onions on top.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips. Keep crock on WARM setting during service.
OPTIONAL: If desired, slightly mash beans for easier “chip dipping!”