- 16 oz. refried beans, can
- 15 oz. black beans, can, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz. corn, frozen or fresh
- 2 c. salsa, any variety
- 2 - 3 chipotle peppers, in adobo sauce, chopped
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce from can
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. green onion, chopped
- tortilla chips of your choice
I really love this recipe for Slow Cooker Chipotle Black Bean Dip-it’s really a crowd pleaser. The perfect appetizer to bring to a party or tailgating!
- Mix refried beans, black beans, corn, salsa, peppers, adobo sauce, cumin, and 1 cup of cheese in small crock.
- Cover and crock on LOW 3-4 hours, stirring after 2 hours.
- Finish the dip by sprinkling with cheese and the green onions on top.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips. Keep crock on WARM setting during service.