- 3 T. Unsalted Butter
- 3 Medium Sweet Onions, chopped
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 c. Grated Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 c. Sour Cream (full fat)
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
Any Onion Dip is good but wait until you make this delicious Slow Cooker Onion Dip! Your guests will be raving over your dip! The flavor is out of this world… PROMISE! Enjoy!
- Add butter and onions to a 3-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours, stirring after the first hour and 1-2 more times while cooking.
- Once the onions are brown and soft, stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and Cook on Low another hour or until cheeses have melted. Stir well.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers, and breadsticks. I like to serve with little dishes for dip, so everyone can load up their plates. This dip is also a great spread for hamburgers!
NOTE: Love to make this the day ahead so it is ready for my guests.. then just warm up!