- 5 lb. Bone-In Fresh Ham or Bone-Out if you prefer
- 1/3 c. apple cider
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 T. honey
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Our family really loves a nice ham dinner come Holiday time. The best part? It’s easy, and everyone enjoys this flavorful, moist, and simple dish! Try Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Ham this Holiday!
- Place ham in large crock and pour apple cider over ham.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar, honey, mustard, pepper and cinnamon; mix well.
- Rub mixture all over the ham.
- Cover and crock on LOW 6-8 hours.