- 16 oz. cream cheese, plain
- 8 oz. chive & onion flavored cream cheese
- 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 c. Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
Even your pickiest eaters will be devouring this one! This recipe for Sow Cooker Hot Onion Dip is creamy and delicious. Great for cocktail party or game day!
- Turn crock to HIGH setting.
- Add butter to skillet and saute onions over medium heat until softened. Add all packages of cream cheese to skillet and cook over low heat until softened.
- Add cream cheese/onion mixture, Italian cheese blend, mayonnaise, garlic, Worcestershire, and salt to crock. Mix well.
- Cover and crock on HIGH 2-3 hours, stirring every 20-30 minutes.
Serve with bagel chips or fresh vegetables.