- 6 c. Brewed Espresso (or extra strong coffee)
- 1 c. Baileys or other Irish Cream Liquor
- 1/2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 T. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Whipped cream or sprinkles, for garnish
Slow Cooker Bailey’s Irish Cream Coffee is a smooth and delicious Liqueur to serve to guests or to just enjoy on a quiet and relaxing evening!
- Combine coffee and Baileys in a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Whisk in whipping cream and cocoa powder.
- Cover and Cook on High for 90 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
To Serve: Drizzle chocolate syrup around the sides and bottom of a glass latte mug. Pour in the Irish Cream Coffee and top with whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles or a very light dusting of cocoa powder, if desired. Can be served Hot or over ice.