- 3 c. coffee, strong brewed, black
- 1/2 c. Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/3 c. whipping cream, heavy - (not whipped cream)
- 1 T. cocoa, powder, unsweetened
- sugar, or stevia, for taste, If desired
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings or sprinkles, i desired
Slow Cooker Bailey’s Irish Cream Coffee is a smooth and delicious Liqueur to serve to guests or to just enjoy on a quiet and relaxing evening!
- Combine coffee and Baileys in a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Stir. Add your whipping cream and if you want it to be sweeter, add sugar or stevia.
- Blend cocoa powder with the coffee, Baileys and cream, stirring well.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours or High for 90 minutes.
Serve with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate, if desired. Can be served Hot or over ice.